Oneflare connects high-quality Australian businesses with customers who need them. With over 300 categories, from plumbers and electricians to pet groomers and interior designers or law firms to accountants, we match customers’ job requests with personalised quotes from local experts, simplifying the hiring process for customers while increasing businesses' ability to win more work.
We are a collection of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of its continued growth and success. We exist to help great businesses find the customers they need, via a collection of growing brands which includes Oneflare, UrbanYou, TidyMe, Sorted, Wedding and Word of Mouth.
Reporting to the Team Leader for Business Consultants you will be responsible for the acquisition of new Oneflare subscription customers. Through activities such as timely response to inbound leads, campaigns follow up and leads research the Business Consultant contribution is key to Oneflare's growth strategy. Equally, being the first Oneflare contact to our client base your feedback will be extremely valued to both our Product and Marketing Teams in understanding our clients' satisfaction and journey experience.
Your duties will include:
- Being a phone-based sales consultant to prospective businesses you will be Oneflare's brand ambassador and must always represent the company values.
- Strong pipeline management is essential through our HubSpot CRM system.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell services to businesses across various industries where opportunities can be identified.
- The ability to manage your workload efficiently throughout the day with a mix of proactive and reactive activities performing set daily tasks and pursuing strategy to always maintain a flow of opportunities.
- Self-generate your own leads through our database (150.000 records) and follow up of marketing led campaigns.
- Clearly articulate Oneflare's value propositions and implement tactical solutions to secure new clients.
- Efficient skills in building rapport, negotiation, persuasion, and closing deals.
- Exceed the set monthly/quarterly revenue targets as set out by Oneflare’s management.
- Achieve daily KPI's (#calls, hours talk time, #opportunities in pipeline) as set by you manager.
- Adhering to Oneflare's sales process to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new clients and maximize subscription longevity.
- Update and maintain HubSpot and Admin (Oneflare's CRM) for feedback, forecast and pipeline accuracy.
Must-have skills and Experience
- Degree or experience in business, marketing or any other closely related fields.
- A good understanding of small business or lead generation marketing strategies.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years proven successful experience in phone based sales, delivering client focused solutions.
- Specific skills - demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders from a variety of industries.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines at any one time, while maintaining good attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey and persuade over the phone and with the use of online tools.
- Team player, energetic, competitive but supportive of others.
More about our benefits
- Join an engaged team and play a vital role in the accelerated growth of the organisation.
- Join a company that offers career progression and promotes from within.
- Casual dress code.
- Free breakfast, fruit and drinks (bacon & egg rolls on Friday!).
- Celebratory events to provide recognition.
- A social team culture with Friday drinks, ping pong, Xbox and PlayStation.
- A great office and excellent location in Sydney CBD close to Wynyard station and Barangaroo with views of Darling Harbour.